Plan duration is the amount of time you’ll be expected to exercise on a plan before you're eligible to complete a new NeuroPerformance Assessment, after which you’ll be assigned a new plan. Click here to read about session duration.
Articles in this section
- Do patients come off medication while or after neurofeedback training?
- Should patients be off ADD or ADHD medicine prior to neurofeedback training?
- How soon will results be noticed?
- What is a session duration?
- How many exercise plans can I do?
- Why is a standard plan 450 minutes?
- What is plan duration?
- Can I edit my plan?
- What is an exercise plan?
- What is the cost of Brain Mapping/NeuroPerformance Assessment (NPA) and Neurofeedback training?